Talent Partner (m/f/d)
Starting Date: as soon as you are available - we are open to wait for the right candidate
Established in 2010, we have built our way up to becoming a leading tech investor in Europe with a portfolio of over 25 companies in different growth stages from all over Europe. We are passionate about backing visionary, and exceptionally talented, founders. Besides this we have been fortunate to work with founding teams of companies, such as Pipedrive, Stripe, Detectify, Wandelbots. Our approach as a VC is very service-oriented, providing full support through a proactive partnership, such as operational help in core business development tasks and support in HR and recruiting processes. We believe that you need the best talent to build the greatest companies and therefore is HR a core functionality at Paua Ventures.
About the role:
As Talent Partner (m/f/d), you will complement the Investment team with your broad experience in the field of Recruiting and HR. You will build a strong task force which will help our portfolio companies to build up Recruiting and HR in an exemplary manner and ensure that they not only attract and hire the best talents, but also retain and develop the most important asset they are having: their employees!
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect the following:
- You act as a sparring partner to the founders of our portfolio companies, but also to the team members of Paua Ventures – concerning all Recruiting (60%) and HR (40%) related matters
- You will help our newest ventures to set up Recruiting and HR processes and structures, provide hands on support in Talent Acquisition, recommend and implement HR tools
- On a regular basis, you will be visiting our portfolio companies within Germany and the EU, working side-by-side with the founders and the HR teams on both operational and strategic topics, gain insight into their culture and help them build healthy organizations
- Over time, you will build a strong network and talent pool and continuously nurture the relationship with top international and national universities (Business & Tech)
- You will stay up to date on the latest recruiting trends
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition function as a full-cycle recruiter within a lean and fast-paced work environment, ideally a Startup, Venture Capital, Company Builder or Consulting firm
- You are passionate about recruiting and creating an amazing candidate experience
- You actively source and contact candidates on social networks, social media channels, meetups and others
- You are well organized, have excellent time management and can easily juggle the needs of different stakeholders that can trust your judgement
- You are an effective communicator and natural relationship builder who can collaborate with a variety of work styles and personalities of internal and external key stakeholders
- You have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal (English and German language proficiency is a must)
Does this sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your CV and let us know about your earliest possible starting date.
Sounds like a dream job, but maybe not for yourself? We would appreciate, if you would share our job description with your friends and your network.