Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d)
Established in 2010, we have built our way up to becoming a leading tech investor in Europe with €70+ million under management and a portfolio of over 25 companies in different growth stages from all over Europe. We are passionate about backing visionary, exceptionally talented but at the same time humble founders and have been fortunate to work with founding teams of companies, such as Pipedrive, Stripe, Detectify, Silexica and many more. Our approach as a VC is very service-oriented, providing full support through a proactive partnership, such as operational help in core business development tasks and support in HR & recruiting processes.
Currently, we are looking to fill several Entrepreneur in Residence positions in our portfolio companies (mainly SaaS) in different cities in Germany and the EU. If you strive to work side by side with highly passionate, inspiring and talented founders, if you are eager to hold the reins over various projects from start to finish line and if you enjoy being involved both in strategic decision making as well as operational work – then we should talk!
As Entrepreneur in Residence, you can expect the following:
- You will be working side by side with the founders, execute strategic and operational topics and play a significant role in running and growing the company
- You will take the lead in a variety of cross-functional tasks and projects related to Strategy, Business Development, Marketing, Sales and Finance
- You will dive deep in the data and not only convert data analysis into insights, identify the biggest levers for growth and develop actionable plans, but also subsequently implement these with lots of drive and ownership
- You will be a growth hacker in everything you do and proactively figure out how to unlock operational efficiency, improve business processes and deliver scalable solutions
- You don’t see the mess, you see the challenges which want to be tackled and rules which want to be broken ;-)
Who we are looking for:
We seek an outstanding candidate, who is highly driven, smart, confident, and gritty. Our perfect match is hungry to learn, has an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoys working in fast-paced environments.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics or similar and graduated amongst the best 20% of your class at a top university
- You have gained already 2-3 years of practical experience in the area of business development, venture development or entrepreneurship, preferably in a start-up, an incubator and/or consultancy
- You love challenges and can work independently with little instruction, you have a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-stuff-done attitude and are always thinking one step ahead
- You have excellent analytical skills, work diligently, have great attention to detail and are able to consistently deliver results under pressure
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to join an early stage start-up, work side by side with the founders on a disruptive product and gain valuable first-hand insights on how to build a company
- High growth potential, exponential learning curve and the perspective of being promoted to a key position in 12 to 18 months
- A flexible and high pace work environment, low hierarchies and a competitive compensation package
Does this sound like your dream job and do you have the profile we are looking for? Then we’d love to hear from you!